Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup, Canon IJ Start Setup Download, Fax Instruction Manual and Software Driver Download Mac, Windows – Once you know about Canon PIXMA MG5520, you will realize that this printer offers the exceptional quality in every process that this printer does. This machine is a type of multifunction printer which means that you can use this printer not only as a printer, but also as a copier and scanner machine. With this printer, you can print photos up to 10 x 15 cm size and lets you to get the best color accuracy in it. By using 7.5 inch of the LCD screen, you will be able to edit and preview the photos before printing it.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 has the feature called Auto Duplex printing that lets you to print in both of paper sides. Also, there is memory cards slots and PictBridge which allows you to print through your compatible devices directly such as camera, USB flash, and memory cards. Once you get this printer at your work, you will not get any troubles and will not feel any disappointments. This printer is the right solution for you to be as your great assistant.
This type of Canon PIXMA MG5520 offers you high quality in each of the feature in it. You will find that this printer has good performance and great specification that can help you well with your printing task in business or personal uses.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup
How to Setup Wireless For Canon Pixma MG5520
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG5520 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Setup and Instruction Installation
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG5520 for Mac
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon MG5520.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5520 for Windows
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Software Driver Download
Ijstartcanon.org – provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG5520 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below