Canon PIXMA TS3100 Wireless Setup, Canon IJ Start Setup Download, Fax Instruction Manual and Software Driver Download Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA TS3100 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly help you look after your residence’s required printing needs. Additionally it characteristics an all-in-one style that offers monitoring and also duplicating in addition to printing, offering you with one portable option. Prints themselves are sharp and vivid as a result of making use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi service and the PENALTY Cross Ink System. Also, it runs immediately with speeds of up to 7.7 ipm in black as well as 4 ipm in shade. Scanning and duplicating is not overlooked either having an 8.5 x 11.7 ″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi service sustaining to create thorough pictures from your very own originals.
Canon TS3100 Setup Criterion feature is facilitated with a 1.5 ″ component LCD and also switches providing use of particular settings and also settings. Also, it features a 60-sheet rear paper recipe that can handle a selection of media from 4 x 6 ″ around 8.5 x 14 ″ in dimension. If you intend to publish or scan directly from or even to a mobile phone or pill the TS3120 makes that basic as effectively with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT software program, Bing Cloud Printing, and also more. FINE Cross Ink Program uses only 2 tubes for very easy feature as well as the creation of extensive documents and also vivid photos, Can make a borderless 4 x 6 ″ picture in around 65 seconds. Supports paper dimensions of 4 x 6 ″, 5 x 5 ″ square, 5 x 7 ″, 8 x 10 ″, web page, and also lawful.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Flatbed scanner qualities aesthetic remedy of 600 x 1200 dpi. Checking shade deepness of 48-bit internally as well as 24-bit on the surface, Check attributes include auto check setting, record removal memory, scan to Canon PRINT software program, and instant checking, First replicate out time of roughly 27 secs, Replicate characteristics consist of borderless replicate, report elimination memory, and also basic copy. 1.5 ″ component LCD for seeing as well as changing setups. The TS3120’s paper tray can also be configured to stand up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch costs picture paper, as well as up to 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch photo paper, which has to do with the same as the various other designs mentioned here.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Wireless Setup
How to Setup Wireless For Canon Pixma TS3100
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon TS3100 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Setup and Instruction Installation
How to Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 for Mac
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon TS3100.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS3100 for Windows
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
Canon PIXMA TS3100 Driver Download
|PIXMA TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3100 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||89 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||78 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||63 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.8||672 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.8||636 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||7.7 MB||Download|
Ijstart-canons.com – provide download link for Canon PIXMA TS3100 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below