Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS6020 printer Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer is fits the expense and also looks great also, due to the fact that it is available in black, white, and grey shade choices. The Canon PIXMA TS6020 the everyday printer that depends on the task. Depend on it to print term papers, delivering tags, envelopes, performance tickets, or fun household pictures as well as be certain that they’ll all look excellent. This small, functional, multifunction printer is a very easy fit wherever you determine to place it in your home. Obtained a difficult situation? Want the benefit of printing from practically any kind of tool from almost anywhere? The PIXMA TS6020 printer is your solution since it can attach to all your devices through Wi-Fi1, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB as well as straight from the Cloud. Not just that, it’s iPhone/iPad compatible making it one of the very best residence printers for your phone and also tablet, in addition to you Mac or PC. Canon PIXMA TS6020 Manual
The TS6020’s 2 paper trays allow you keep 2 media types packed, if you desire. Both trays suit up to letter-size paper. By default, the printer asks you to register the paper size every time you get rid of the cassette or insert paper in the rear tray. It’s irritating, however you could turn off this alert. You can attach the printer via USB or Wi-Fi. There is no USB straight print port for a thumb drive, neither is there a memory-card slot. The Canon Pixma TS6020 printed text documents very quickly, at 9.8 pages each minute. The TS6020 took simply 30.7 seconds to print our five-page message file, besting the 38.2-second typical time for other inkjet all-in-ones. Using the duplexer, the TS6020 published text files at 3.5 ppm, which is quick for this printer class. The TS6020 kipped down the fastest color graphics time in its class, printing our six-page paper in simply 1 min and also 56 secs, or 3.1 ppm, compared to the average of 2.4 ppm for inkjets.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Setup
Performance is top notch due to its five-ink system that publishes comprehensive photos and also documents, its quick outcome rates, as well as its ability to print gorgeous borderless photos5. Trying to find small, quality printing in the house? Take a great check out the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. The control panel has a 3-inch shade LCD and a couple of buttons. You make use of the touch screen mostly to navigate menus. Buttons classified Black and Color start a copy or scan when you’ve selected the mode in the touch-screen menu, but they do not release black-and-white or color copying or scanning on their own, and you could not configure them to do so, either. I would have preferred extra physical switches, given that I discovered the touch screen periodically less competent, calling for several faucets to register an entry. On the bonus side, within a menu, you can swipe up and down on a checklist without having to continuously touch an on-screen switch.
Copying arrived swiftly, whether in black-and-white or color. In both situations, the TS6020 was the fastest version to date. Black-and-white copies gotten here in 9.4 seconds, well ahead of the average of 16.3 seconds for inkjet all-in-ones. Making shade duplicates in 19.2 secs, the TS6020 additionally defeated the average of 29.6 seconds. The next-closest competitor was Canon’s own Pixma MG3620, which took 27.3 secs. At 10.4 secs, black-and-white scanning on the TS6020 remained in line with the category average. Shade scanning at 600 dpi, however, was dramatically faster compared to what equivalent designs attained. The TS6020 made this scan in simply 58.9 secs, defeating the inkjet average (78.4 seconds) while completing only
Canon TS6020 Ink Cartridges:
Standard Ink Cartridges
- 5 individual ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK XL (Black)
- CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
- A4 Colour Document6
- Pigment Black: 300 pages
- Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
- Black: 1795* pages
- Black XL: 5565* pages
- Cyan: 345 pages
- Cyan XL: 715 pages
- Magenta: 306 pages
- Magenta XL: 645 pages
- Yellow: 347 pages
- Yellow XL: 715 pages
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm12, Color: ESAT, Approx. 10.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Paper Sizes: 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)14, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS6020 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon TS6020 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma TS6020 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma TS6020 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS6020 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon TS6020 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Connection Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon TS6020:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma TS 6020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma TS 6020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|Canon Pixma TS 6020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
How do you scan with a Canon Pixma TS6020:
Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
Canon TS6020 Software download For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.